Crusader Kings II: Bohemia campaign - Georgia, Ghana

I nearly landed the heir to the Kingdom of Georgia (who readily accepted the invitation to come to my court) with a barony but I forgot that he needed at least a county so that I could grant him one of my titular kingdom title.

Coincidentally, I could imprison one of my weakest vassal king for 'righteous' reason i.e. I discovered his plot. As expected, he rebelled (had about 34% chance to imprison). I won but couldn't revoke his kingdom title because there was being contested by another vassal king. Fortunately, I could revoke one of his counties. Granted that county and then a titular kingdom title to the Georgian heir. To guarantee that I would get a vassal King of Georgia, I plotted to kill the current king.

Unfortunately, the King of Georgia was pressing his claim on the Empire of Bulgaria and my new count also had a weak claim on that empire. If he gets the empire, that would be his primary title and he would be an independent ruler, bringing along whatever titles and land that I had bestowed on him.

Lacking of ideas, I donated large amount of money over a period of time to the Empress of Bulgaria. I even got rid of the local rebels at her capital county lol. Evidently, her economy was tanking: she spent more than she earned. That did slowed down dramatically the progress made by my new vassal King of Georgia but didn't reverse it. An indirect vassal duke was also pressing claim to the empire omg.

Eventually, luck favoured me: the king died, the war was canceled and his daughter didn't have claim on the empire. Phew! The empress could then turned her warscore around against my duke.

 

The 12th Crusade: I wanted the Kingdom of Ghana and so I was fortunate to have found a dynastic female member who was the Queen of Italy (her husband held the kingdom title) and mother to my vassal King of Arabia. She was 64 years old and so I was reasonably confident that Ghana would fold into my realm before this campaign ended.

 

Welcome to the Slavic Union :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant