Three weeks after surgery

Some good news:

  • The cramping/pulling pain in the right calf returned but I quickly identified its cause: I flexed my foot too much when exercising my legs. Once I made sure I flexed it normally, the pain went away permanently.
  • I could bend my leg fully without any pain.
  • No longer wake up in the middle of night with stomach discomfort. Think it was caused by gas but I don't know how it goes away. Maybe because the length of the exercises increased?
  • Doctor said that overall my recovery progress is good.
  • There's a physio rehab centre nearby (5 minutes drive) with 4.9 rating on Google. Going to try that instead of driving 40-45mins to the hospital, so that Ban can go home during the physio session.

Some not-so-good news

  • There's some pain in the knee when I bent my leg upward to the side.
  • Because of the above, the doctor postponed partial weight bearing period for another 2 weeks i.e. that leg still cannot bear weights.

Comments

William said…
Sounds generally good!

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant