Better?

For past readers, you would have noticed (as otherwise it may be time to pay a visit to your doctor) that I have changed the layout of the blog. The main motivation is to enable me to blog larger Flikr picture (in previous layout, this contraint resulted in this tiny picture), to embed comfortably Youtube videos (in previous layout, this video was touching the margin) and to insert larger version of my own Flikr photos, if I wish.

I spent hours browsing the web for something suitable and finally settled on this. It seems that this has a few drawbacks too but nothing noticeable to readers and not significant enough to bother me.

I would dearly love to hear your opinion. Unfortunately, on hindsight, I should have taken a screenshot of the old layout so that more readers can comment and hence only those who have seen the old layout would be able to comment. Please let me know which looks/feels better. Thanks!

Comments

Medie007 said…
new layout is nicer no doubt.
but the window has to be bigger to accomodate the alignment. i like to make my window smaller so tat i can, erm, minimize the 'risk' of being 'seen' by ppl should there be 'certain' stuff online. hahaha.
but anyways, like i said, the main body a.k.a. the post was like, pushed downwards, lower than the sidebars. have to scroll down to read. but i suppose it's prolly just the size of the window la... :D
Jaded Jeremy said…
ah-bong,
Thanks for your feedback. After an extensive feedback of...4 (lol), majority said this is better. One said makes no diff.

And you're right about the effect of smaller window. You mean the previous layout was ok? Interesting.
Medie007 said…
this is nicer yes. the previous one was a bit... plain. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant