Testing testing 1,2,3

Hello? Hello? Is this thing on? Hmmm...

Woah! Look at the time. I really have to get dressed for company's Dinner & Dance. It is supposed to start at 6.30pm but I understand that it functions more like a wedding dinner: starts after 8pm. Bah, in fact wedding dinners I've attended recently starts before that.

Since I would be hungry way before 8pm, I had a small packet of instant noodle. I know it's unhealthy but it's filling and no MSG! Just a few cents more expensive than those with MSG. Koka's the name.

Ok, I better get dressed.

Comments

Pike-chan said…
Your first blog entry oh.... have fun blogging ya... i'm sure you will enjoy it ya...

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant