Fly me to Down Under


qantas, originally uploaded by cronus.
This Friday night, I'll be flying to Australia to visit my sister, her hubby and her adorable twin sons. I'll be there for two weeks. Oh yeah!!!

It has been a year since I last saw them and it is my objective to do that each year. I've also chosen mid-spring as the time to visit as spring is my favourite season. Weather is mild. Cool, not cold. Just enough warmth. Flowers all around.

But this time, it'll be a bit different because of my nephews. My sis has cautioned me that there's likely no time to play board games (oh man) as they don't even have time to sit! So it's probably either activities that all of us can participate or I'll have to do it alone.

I'm thinking of paying a visit to the National Museum as the last time, it was a rush and I didn't get to look at all the things inside (everyone else was sitting around waiting for me hehe). I may also visit Floriade: the Flower Festival, where there are gazillion flowers of different type specially transplanted to an area. I doubt the entry fee remains at AUD10 though.

Here's hoping for a smooth, happy and enjoyable vacation!

Comments

Pike-chan said…
which part of australia?
i miss being at sydney and melbourne
Jaded Jeremy said…
pikey,
I'll be going to Canberra via Sydney.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant