First pictures: Naruto Shippuden

I have so far collected 21 figurines prior to Sunday, not counting the 6 Transformers in my display cabinet. My Naruto collection can be found here while the best quality figurines I have are these.

People who know me might be surprised that I do not have more since I love a number of Japanese anime. However, I only buy if they look interesting to me and it is nicely done (hmmm sounds like food). This is regardless of whether I like the character or not. I would dearly love to add more figurines of quality similar to the Inuysha collection. Now, those are expensive (and I bought them at a discount). Perhaps it's time to pay the Marina Square shop once again.

I have recently bought more. However, unfortunately due to having my camphone as the only digital cam I have, close up shots of these small figurines did not turn up well. So I've taken shots with their respective boxes.

Actually, I've intended to buy only Sai and Sasori figurines:

Sai

Sasori

But they are sold as a set together with 3 others. I didn't mind Sasuke and Deidera figurines:

Sasuke

Deidera

The one that looks ugly to me is Naruto being cloaked with Kyuubi's chakra:

Narut_Kyuubi

Overall, I thought it was worth buying despite the ugly Naruto figurine.

Comments

Cheryl said…
hmm... anime... hobby yang mahal.
Jaded Jeremy said…
cheryl,
Mana mahal? These ones not expensive.
Medie007 said…
o.0
hobby yang mahal indeed. :P
Jaded Jeremy said…
ah-bong,
Wei, it isn't lah. Cheaper than underwear ;-)
William said…
I dislike figurines with reiatsu. :(
Jaded Jeremy said…
william,
Itu bukan reiatsu lah. It's chakra and only Sasuke's and Naruto's figurines have them.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant