Censored dreams

I'm sure the following tv scene is familiar to some of you:

Sexual tension's in the air. The couple gazed intently into each other's eyes. Their faces gradually inch closer to each other. Just a millimeter...and bam! They are now in bed, under the cover.

Jeers and curses go around the living room. So anti-climax, right? Now imagine that your dreams are censored. You and your dream partner are fooling around and then something happens to stop it. Curse the person who's causing it, right? But what if it's you?!

Yup, yours truly is mysteriously sabotaging such dreams. In my dreams, I'm usually the one who stop it, albeit meant to be temporary, because reasons like "this is not the place, let's go elsewhere", "my parents may come back any time", "this is not comfortable", "I'm already interested in someone else" etc. But somehow, even if it is "fixed" accordingly, something else interrupts or often than not, I wake up. What the hell!

Comments

JamesW850i said…
Hmm.. I smells fishiness in ya dreams, uncle. Haha, sounds juicy as well.. What's that ALL about??
Jaded Jeremy said…
JamesW850i,
I'll gladly elaborate to you in person. In fact, you can help me re-nact the dreams ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant