Lazy introduction

Company's dinner and dance was just way too long! Dinner started only at 8.45pm, way later than any wedding dinner in recent memory. Last dish came only past 11pm. That was the first and will be the only time I'm attending it. It's a shame because the food was great and the two hosts (local celebrities) were quite entertaining.

Well, since I was in a hurry just now (just created this blog!), I didn't have time to do a proper introduction. Ok, the truth is that I'm lousy at doing such thing. I'll do it in point form, ok?
  • I'm working as an actuarial consultant
  • Chinese Malaysian but working in Singapore
  • S&A
  • Reads both fiction (fantasy/science fiction especially) and non-fiction (history especially)
  • Plays computer game (Heroes of Might and Magic, Titan Quest, Civ3)
  • Into Japanese anime

Bit more details can be found in my profile.

Through this blog, I'll be penning my thoughts on various things. It is also a way to keep friends and family updated and hopefully shed some light for them on the mysterious me :-) Please feel free to share your thoughts by leaving your comments here or via e-mail found in my profile.

Comments

H.a.M.s.A.p said…
You co-authored with other 6 people..wow..busy busy ~ Thanx for leaving comments on our blog!

Another wow, actuarial consultant leh..big salary ya..I'm into anime too! Lurve them ~ ^^

P.s. Dun eat too much MSG lah..later, no hair wo ~ keke..
Jaded Jeremy said…
hamsap,
No lah, mana ada big salary? Firstly, I'm not a qualified actuary and so my salary's nothing outstanding compared to other professional lor. Secondly, even qualified actuary earns lesser than real estate agent :-)

Woot! Another anime lover.

The instant noodle I had on Friday doesn't have MSG lah. I don't eat it often lah.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant