Fingernail role model

Whenever I'm at my sis's place in OZ, I have to behave myself in front of the boys. It's not like I'm a bad uncle. I don't smoke, drink, curse or use foul language. I consistently mind my Ps and Qs. My sister just want to raise her children the best way she can and that includes some things we adults are guilty of. Heck, I agree with many things she want to instill. That includes not biting fingernails.

I've been biting fingernails since I was goodness knows how old. It's just much more convenient than clipping them off. I would have done the same for my toenails if they weren't so hard. Yah, disgusting, right? :)

After one particular visit, I succeeded to carry on the habit of not biting and to properly clip off fingernails. It lasted for a long time. Fast forward more than a year later and here I am doing it again. Sigh.

I'll try again. I shan't give up. Maybe I should start carrying my small fingernail clipper so that I can straightaway clip nails when I find myself wanting to bite them off.

What do you think?

Comments

William said…
You have razor-sharp teeth
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Eh? I thought anyone can bit their fingernails?
MrBunnyBan said…
i smack the bitey!
Anonymous said…
Take a look at yourself in the mirror while biting your finger nails -- it is not very attractive. That could propel you to stop. Yeah, carrying a nail clipper, and clipping the nails each time you want to bite them would surely help the process. sr

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant