Malaysia 13th General Election

I've been waiting for this day to come, to cast my first vote and hopefully to make a difference.

Unfortunately, it will be on a Sunday. So, to avoid traffic, ideally I should go back home on Friday afternoon (after tuition and lunch) and then be back in KL only on Monday. I will be all alone at home because my parents are away and Saturday is my birthday :(

Oh well, I guess I'll be mostly on my laptop either working (2 projects ongoing currently) or playing games. I can watch the free channels on television, I supposed. No Astro as my dad disconnected it for a month.

I hope the process of voting won't take long *cross fingers*.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant