Be Lohas @ One Utama

This vegetarian restaurant is situated at ground floor new wing of One Utama. It was part of our let's-try-new-things-once-a-week routine.

On their menu, it was stated that their food was at least 80% organic, had no msg, used olive oil, less salt, less sugar. Sounds healthy!

Be Lohas 2

Firstly, right after we ordered our food, we were given complimentary organic spirulina (the 2 green tablets) and a small cup of lemongrass ginger tea. Gosh, the tea was dense. It was refreshing but probably couldn't drink much more than a small cup at such density. Quite sensible portion.

Be Lohas 3

This is a fruits-and-vegetables juice. It was not stated its exact content. Tasted quite bad and came in a really small glass. I suspect that it came from a bottle. I rather have the lemongrass ginger tea. In fact, I rather have MBG mixed fresh fruits/vegetable juice.

Be Lohas 4

Be Lohas 5

This is the loh charcoal noodle. Plenty of vegetable I assure you. Plenty of noodle too. In fact, too much noodle. I couldn't finish it. Its taste was quite bland, even with vinegar. The noodle was thick, coarse and stiff/rigid. Nowhere resemble noodle or the taste of what it supposed to imitate.

Be Lohas 6

Ban had their lei cha's dish, which he said was good. I'm not a fan of this dish and so I didn't try it. Given that Ban is not a foodie ("food's only for survival"), such compliment is definitely ranked high.

Would I go back there again? Maybe to try some other dishes as they have quite a variety. But I better make sure I have some meat for lunch before venturing here again for dinner :)

Comments

MrBunnyBan said…
Lei Cha is usually okay what...
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ban,
I've eaten only once and so can't tell.
William said…
Lei Cha is an acquired taste. So surprised that bunny eats it.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Yes, it's an acquired taste. But I can see why he's ok with it: not oily, no milk, no red meat, not fried. It's not enough though because of absence of meat.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant