Rosemary Bites: Chicken Lasagna

Rosemary chicken lasagna

One day, instead of choosing one of the usual suspects, I decided to try their chicken lasagna. I do like lasagna once a while. Like pizza, I can't eat such food frequently. 'Jelak' (still don't know what's the English word for it). Probably because of too much cheese.

From the first few bites, I find it tasty. Ok, maybe hunger helped a bit :) It was tasty but later I noticed that the meat was a little drier than other lasagnas that I had. Maybe it had less oil? It was certainly not oily, unlike some lasagnas. Or maybe it was baked longer than usual. The meat consistency is similar to that of Nyonya chang.

I probably wouldn't try it again because I got 'jelak' (bored? *shrug*) of it halfway through. Besides, there's a list of usual suspects to choose from at Rosemary Bites :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
jelak = sick of it?

-Sis
Jaded Jeremy said…
Sis,
Yes, I supposed that's it.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant