Might & Magic: Duel of Champions 7Sep14 update

On 2nd and 3rd Sep, I won my 6th and 7th Swiss tournament. Yay! :) Both were won using Ariana and Kat in duels using Base Set 2 ("BS2") weekly format i.e. only cards from that set were permitted.

As always, they were all tough duels but there was a stark contrast: the 6th win was over opponents (3 of them) that were ranked higher than me while opponents in the 7th win were all ranked lower. Interesting.

The 6th win was especially delightful because I thought I was going to lose the second duel and managed to pull off a victory with 6 seconds left @@. I did a jig and sang "Yay, yay" after I won the tournament lol. Ban joined in the dance and gave me a hug. I repeated this after the 7th win hehehe.

Updated 7/9/2014: Won another with Kat on BS2 format, after trying to win 3 times before (with Kat, Garant, Ariana). So that is the 8th win :)

So to date I won using the following factions:

Necro (2) - both Ariana on standard and BS2 format each
Inferno (2) - Deleb probably on Inferno-only format, Kal-Azaar on "minimum 30 spells" format
Stronghold (4) - 2 Kat on standard and 2 Kat on BS2 format

Still trying to get the elusive Academy win. I tried Sanctuary but couldn't. It just took too much time to think (there's a total time limit of 7 minutes per player).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant