Children

Did I ever want children? I vaguely remember that I did but I'm quite sure wasn't seriously considering. I know that Ban wanted children but he now agrees that it will be unwise because he simply doesn't have the energy to look after children 24/7 while I occasionally fall sick.

Personally, I have more reasons not wanting children:

(1) I dislike the smell of baby poo and so no changing diapers for me.

(2) They are so untidy with things. Take things out but don't put them back.

(3) They are messy with food until at least 5 years old.

(4) They will be number one priority (if not, then you shouldn't have children in the first place) and so forget about putting your needs above theirs.

(5) Not only they can't/won't help but they tend to make things worse.

(6) Selfish (understandably to increase their chance of survival but still...).

(7) Babies don't sleep through the night until they are around 6-month old.

(8) End-of-the-world tantrums almost on daily basis. Nerve wrecking experience.

(9) They love to throw stuff regardless of their mood and won't pick them up.

But I love being an uncle though hehehe.

Comments

William said…
Have to build up your immunity

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant