Sushi Zanmai: Choco Banana Parfait

Yes, since the carrot debacle, I have been to Sushi Zanmai twice and nope, they didn't change the photo of the curry udon and I neither order it nor ask whether they now have carrot in it or not. Coincidentally, the waiter who apologised to me was nowhere to be seen. Hmmmm.

On the latest visit, I was quite famished after gym and so after wolfing down their Salmon Zanmai set, I decided to order their choco banana parfait (RM 15). I had it before and it was a little too rich for me. So much cream. Yet I ordered again this time :P

Sushi Zanmai 7

Sushi Zanmai 8

It is still too rich for me hahaha. Definitely more than negate my hour-long exercise at gym :P Oh well, I shouldn't order it in future, really. In fact, I think their wafer ice-cream (RM 8) is better.

Comments

William said…
Didn't realize that you have a sweet tooth
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
It's ice-cream that I love :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant