Death by chocolate

Death by chocolate

One day, Ban saw this at Jaya Grocer and wanted to buy it. I suspect it's simply because of its name hehehe. It helps that he loves chocolate ice-cream but unfortunately he can't have it often and much because of lactose intolerant.

However, I reminded him that it was Saturday and so he either had to carry it by hand or pay (is it RM0.20?) for a plastic bag. He decided not to buy, which surprised me .

As we were about to pay for our grocery at the counter, I noticed that plastic bags were used for other customers. It then hit me: it was Friday, not Saturday! It was a public holiday and so it was quite crowded, leading me to think it was Saturday. Ooops.

Despite me telling him immediately, he decided to forgo buying it. Fun discovery, nevertheless :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant