Crusader Kings II: Deheubarth campaign - Handover x2

In the middle of my defense against Egiris, my ruler died. Gah. I decided to stand down the defending armies so that I could take the opportunity to declare wars since all defensive pacts, except for the fast-finger Mongols, dissolved against the new ruler.

I won all of them but strangely, shortly after I defeated the Tsar of Bulgaria, he declared war on me. He broke the truce!

 

Ah, yes. By this stage, there's usually nothing particularly exciting (helping vassals in their wars isn't quite there) until the handover time. As usual, after doing some administrative stuff (heir, councilors, guardians), I carefully looked at who I wanted to war upon and how many.

I was meticulous enough to notice that I was close to creating the Kingdom of Volga Bulgaria and Kingdom of Anatolia, where thankfully only one vassal had land within each of this kingdoms. I tried not to create kingdom titles that cover realm belonging to multiple vassals: the title holder would war upon the rest :(

I was a litte surprised that I finished winning all 8 wars in just less than a year! Created Kingdom of Volga Bulgaria and granted it to my vassal King of Chernigov. Created Kingdom of Anatolia and granted it to my vassal Queen of Trebizond.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant