Back to night guard

I tried to do without the night guard for more than a month. At first, it seems ok but recently I kept waking up with soreness at my jaw and something akin to ear ache (but not painful, just...sore?). I think initially I kept thinking that there were connected to my rhinitis as I was experiencing that as well but then I googled the symptoms of teeth grinding.

So one night, I used the night guard again and voila! The soreness didn't come back the next morning. Oh, well. Back to it. A day later, while brushing my teeth, I noticed that the troublesome tooth experienced slight discomfort when I applied pressure on it but otherwise, it didn't disturb me. I'll continue to monitor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant