Crusader Kings II: Deheubarth campaign - Handover, Two Byzantine revolt

I was in the middle of defense vs the Bulgarian Tsar when my then ruler died. Unfortunate timing. I had to stand down all armies so that I could take advantage of this golden opportunity to declare wars (out of defensive pact at the start of new ruler).

The war against Byzantine was the easiest because my vassal queen was winning her war against the emperor with warscore of 99%. Once he saw additional 30k troop (vs his less than 10k) landed, he almost immediately surrenderer to me.

Later, tha Yazidi's caliph declared jihad for Arabia and it slowly gathered more participants. I too had to regularly poured in more troops for the defense. This was last done after finishing the other two wars. Shortly before finishing, Byzantine faced two revolts. I'm still planninng who to attack and for which land.

 

Attacked both revolt factions. Needed to plan a little to try to quickly finish these asap.

The reason I delayed accepting surrender of the second war was because I wanted to defeat that stack of Byzantine's army to indirectly help my vassal who had declared a de jure war on the emperor. On hindsight, it was quite risky because I totally forgot that the claimant for the second war was already 51 years old.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant