Crusader Kings II: Deheubarth campaign - 12th Crusade: Persia

Since I've already created the title Kingdom of Persia and granted it to my vassal, it made sense that the Pope's choice of crusade recipient is that vassal. So that's great because this meant that I didn't need to think hard about who should get it...or so I thought.

 

Look at the vast Catholic army! As usual, I had already started moving my army more than half a year ago and stationed them accordingly, to maximise my chance of being the winner of the crusade.


So it turned out that despite being my vassal, she still became independent upon the success of the crusade after receiving the land. I reloaded and told the Pope, who was my vassal, that I wanted the land myself. Upon victory, I granted to the said vassal who was already the Queen of Persia.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant