Rabbit madness

Normally when I'm playing a ARPG (Action Role-playing Game) computer game, I'll try to kill whatever that can be killed in the game to get experience provided there are great adverse consequences (e.g. NPCs start killing you, entire town hate you etc). For example, in Rift, there are "critters" such as fox, rabbit, squirrel where you can just one-shot kill it. I assumed that many players do the same.

In Guild Wars 2, they have such critters as well. So yes, I have killed one or two rabbits but I didn't continue because the experience gained was miniscule.

Ban, however, reacted differently when he saw a rabbit: "Oh rabbit, I want to bring you home."

@@ LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant