How To Think Straight About Psychology

How to think straight about Psychology

After started reading this a few years ago (yes, it has been years hehehe), I finally finished reading this about a month or two ago. It was a book that Ban lent me for reasons that we both forgot :P It was a recommended reading for Ban's course to understand research methods.

This is a great book to read (and easy to read too) for anyone who is interested in understanding scientific methodology (despite its name). It opened my eyes to interesting things such as case studies & testimonials, guns in US, just-world hypothesis, and parsimony. It also reinforces statistical concepts that I learned in university.

Boy, incidentally, I have a backlog of reading to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant