Asking for comfort

Text messages...

Ban: Just lost 5 men on Impossible Ironman mode in Xcom. Was about to rush alien base.

Me: So are you restarting the game? I accidentally deleted your contacts in my phone. I also lost my phone's stylus again. Haiz.

Ban: I can play on actually. Considering.

Me: Honey, aren't you going to comfort me over my misfortunes? :)

Ban: Hahaha, sorry. I don't understand. All your contacts or just my numbers?

Me: Ya, I noticed that you tend to remember only part of sms. So I usually try to keep it short. Just your contact. I can't find the stylus. Looks like I have to order new one again.

Comments

William said…
Tie it to the phone
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
The phone has a special slot for stylus.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant