iSmile

About two weeks after my first appointment, my tooth was so much better than pre-treatment. It was time for my follow-up appointment at iSmile. It was still sensitive when I had cold drinks or dessert but it was not quite noticeable.

This time I brought along my mouthguard. At the end of the treatment previously, the dentist, Dr Mah, said that I should still be able to use it since she didn't alter the shape of the tooth. Unfortunately, it turned out that it was difficult to push it in place and hence needed to be loosen.

Her checks showed that the tooth looked fine. The air-jet test confirmed that the sensitivity was slight. So she just suggested that I continue my observation and to apply toothpaste for sensitive teeth directly on the tooth for 5-10 mins.

In addition, upon my request, she modified my mouthguard so that it now can fit in easily. Yay!

I was supposed to pay RM15 for that 10-minute session and I already had RM50 note in my hand to pay the receptionist/secretary. However, upon learning a little more about the situation with regard to mouthguard, she took upon herself to ask Dr Mah whether the fee could be waived or not. They did waive it. What a pleasant surprise.

So hopefully my tooth will be normal soon.

I highly recommend iSmile to anyone seeking dental treatment around PJ. Professional, friendly, clear explanation, comfortable ambience. Here's the address and phone number:

No. 76A, Jalan SS21/35
Damansara Utama
47400 Petaling Jaya
Tel: +6 03 7727 2135

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant