OZ Nov15: Mall

A few photos taken at Belconnen Mall:

OZ Nov15_13

Yes, not only was the Christmas decoration up, Santa was there too.

OZ Nov15_14

Of course there were children around. I would say this photoshoot session was a successful one. There was, however, one poor toddler who was crying while his/her parents tried to distract him during the photoshoot. Poor thing :)

OZ Nov15_15

Not sure whether I noticed this roof structure before. I like it as it allows natural sunlight to stream in.

OZ Nov15_16

Ban spotted this poster of "Attack on Titan" anime. Coincidentally, we were watching this anime together with my sister on most afternoons. Ban was surprised that I like it, given its rather dark gory nature. I thought it was just right.

Comments

William said…
Santa's sports car
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Hehehe it sure looked like one.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant