Alarming earphones?

I can't remember the last time I ever bought earphones until recently. Probably never lol. For past few years, my earphones would break down in the same fashion: one side stopped working. So I decided to get a new one and chanced it by buying a cheap RM 5.90 one from Daiso with a mechanism to easily rolled its wire after use, for ease of storage.

However, it didn't last long. Again, one side stopped working. It's ok, it was cheap. So this time I bought a moderaly price pair, RM 15, at a gadget speciality shop, that came with a month warranty (was told when about to pay).


 The English is fine, right? However, right at the bottom, there's this:


Such a wild difference! "Everlasting Pain"?!

Ban guessed that the first set of instructions was copied from elsehwere. What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant