Curious case of Domino

The first time I registered an account with Domino was probably last year at Butterworth. I helped my sister to order for the entire household.

One day, during MCO, I suddently thought of ordering pizzas. It just happened that I planned, with Ban's agreement, to have them on a Tuesday, without knowing that there were Super Tuesday deals where two coupons were available for pizzas at less than half their prices: one for regular and the other for personal. Lucky!

Right after I paid for them online, I received two emails, one of which was titled "FREE 1 Personal Pizza for New Web registration Reward Credited to Your Account". Strange.

So we decided to have pizza again on next Tuesday. Curiously, I received the same email! Lol. It happened again on the third Tuesday.

I guess we'll be having pizza every Tuesday 😄

Comments

William said…
Repeat customer is the best customer. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant