Coconut cake









I saw this on FB, highly recommended by a relative, and I was already thinking of getting a cake to munch on as snack. I ordered it from Justinia Yong, despite its apparent pricey tag but it was fairly priced if compared to those sold by cake speciality shop, which was a fair comparison it turned out to be.

It was delicious! Quite soft, and not so creamy. It was filling though and that was the problem for me: Ban doesn't eat much cake and I had a whole cake that was sliced into like 12-15 pieces. Furthermore, it was best consumed within 3 days (with refrigeration) but assured by its baker that it could last 5 days, which it did for me.

I had to give away more than half of it to Ban's parents, their friend, and Ban's and my mutual friend, simonlover, who helped me quite a bit in relation to my parents' health.

I decided not to order it again because of the task of finishing it but about a week later, Justinia posted on FB that, due to many requests, she decided to give the option of 3 slices. Wahhhhh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant