Good news for mum

About two months of taking the increased dosage of flunarizine (7.5mg), my mum's dizziness had finally became a non-issue. Yay! In her own words: "Mum doesn't suffer from migraine, headache and giddiness so frequently".

It was quite evident to us that she was much better: she helped me to clear the things that my parents brought from Seremban to Butterworth, she cleared my dad's stuff in their room on her own, she could drive to shop (but we did it for her instead because she was in the highest risk group of being infected by Covid-19), she was much more active in our family WhatsApp group, she was back to regularly chatting over the phone with my aunty in US, and she even cooked.

Next issue is her back/waist pain, which is currently managed with Norgesic 1-2 times day. It's better managed now after she regularly practised a pose that I recommended.

I really hope this improvement is permanent.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Happy Mother's Day to your mummy.
It is a joy to see her recovery.
William said…
Glad to hear that a solution has been found! Good news for Mothers Day. <3
Jaded Jeremy said…
Twilight Man, William,
Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant